Website Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions of Use of Xcalibra website
By accessing or using the www.xcalibra.com (the "Service"), or accessing or using any of the content available within www.xcalibra.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Use of the website
Xcalibra grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Xcalibra web services, and to access content contained therein (the “Content”) according to these Terms.
Restrictions on Use
Unless you have received prior written authorisation from Xcalibra you must not:
- access or use the Services or any Content through any technology or means other than those provided by Xcalibra, or through other explicitly authorised means Xcalibra may designate;
- copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the Content or any part thereof;
- redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Content available to third parties;
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof;
- use the Content in a manner that gives you or any other person access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of any Content;
- crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from www.xcalibra.com;
- delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears in the Content;
- modify, adapt or hack www.xcalibra.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Xcalibra Ltd and/or its affiliates.
By continuing to use our website you agree that you are responsible for your own conduct, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Content only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable policies or guidelines Xcalibra may make available. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you may submit via our website.
Trademark & Copyright Infringement
If you think that your copyright-protected content is posted on www.xcalibra.com without necessary authorisation, you - being the copyright owner or an authorised agent - may submit a copyright infringement notification. Before you do it consider if fair use/fair dealing or a similar exemption to copyright applies. Note that by requesting removal of content through infringement notification you are initiating a legal process and false or otherwise misused notification may result in you bearing legal consequences. To notify us about copyright infringement and/or request removal of content email us at: [email protected]
Disclaimer of warranties and limitations on liability
- Xcalibra and its licensors, providers, and affiliates make no representations or Warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of any content.
- Xcalibra and its licensors disclaim all warranties in connection with the content and The products, and will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from your use of The content or the service.